Do I have to buy a car?

Ambassador teacher candidate questions: Driving

TS Admissions avatar
Written by TS Admissions
Updated over a week ago

There is not easy access to public transportation where teachers are placed, meaning you will need to buy a car upon arrival in the U.S. and be able to drive. Typically, ambassador teachers pay a down payment for a car and continue to pay for the car while living in the U.S. 

Did this answer your question?