Do I need to buy a ticket to get to the U.S. for orientation?

Ambassador teacher candidate questions: Traveling to the U.S.

TS Admissions avatar
Written by TS Admissions
Updated over a week ago

Participate Learning will buy a one-way ticket for you after your visa is approved. You are responsible for any additional tickets you might use throughout your experience to visit home or any other travel.

If your family will travel to the U.S., you are responsible for paying for their tickets. All family members should travel at least 1-2 weeks after you. 

Did this answer your question?