Participate Learning is authorized by the U.S. Department of State to sponsor cultural exchange teachers in the U.S. for up to three years. Ambassador teachers apply for a J visa, which is specifically designed for cultural exchange programs. A new visa is not required to continue to a new position after successful completion of the co-teaching year unless otherwise required by the country issuing the visa.

Did this answer your question?