Ambassador teachers must provide a copy of a valid driver’s license from their home country prior to arrival at Participate Learning orientation. Student and/or probationary licenses are not accepted. Participate Learning also strongly recommends that all teachers have at least one year of consistent driving experience.

Did this answer your question?