Skip to main content
How will I be sponsored to teach in the U.S.?

Ambassador teacher candidates: Visa

TS Admissions avatar
Written by TS Admissions
Updated over a week ago

Participate Learning is officially designated by the U.S. Department of State as an Exchange Program Sponsor. As such, Participate Learning is authorized to sponsor cultural exchange teachers in the U.S. for the maximum time allowed by the U.S. Department of State. Ambassador teachers apply for J-1 visas, which are specifically designed for cultural exchange programs. These visas are available only to non-U.S. citizens and those who are not permanent residents of the U.S.


Did this answer your question?